As a working professional, you have been striving for career success to embrace a financially secure and worry-free future. From today onwards, whatever your plans are, they are well within your reach. Be it an once-in-a-lifetime holiday, an indulgent experience or retirement expenses, IncomePartner Deferred Annuity Plan got you covered. It offers you a steady and guaranteed stream of income and additional protection, so you can live your dreams leisurely in your golden years.

Personalize your retirement solution flexibly for a worry-free future

IncomePartner Deferred Annuity Plan is a participating deferred annuity insurance plan eligible for tax deduction^ and offers a free choice of annuity period. It also allows you to change the annuity start age or leave the annuity payment with us to accumulate for interest, enabling you to plan for an ideal retirement life from all perspectives.

Highlights of IncomePartner Deferred Annuity Plan:

  • Flexible to change the annuity start date
  • Capital guaranteed return upon maturity
  • Premium payment term as short as 5 years
  • Tax deductible^
  • Quadruple security with extra and optional protections, including: additional life protection, complimentary extended grace period benefit, terminal illness benefit, optional protection including accident protector first 3 years free supplement

Embrace your protection with tax incentive

IncomePartner is a Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy (“QDAP”) eligible for tax deduction which is certified by the Insurance Authority. Policy owner can enjoy a maximum tax deductible limit of HKD60, 000 annually^. 



Information on this webpage is for reference only, and not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the policy contract for detailed terms and conditions. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.

 Terms and conditions apply.

^For eligibility of tax deductions or any tax related enquiries, please refer to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) website or contact the IRD directly.

Ask Emma