You have given your all to craft a rosy picture for your loved ones. After many years of diligence, you might become vulnerable to the undesirable health conditions such as Diabetes and Three-Highs. In case critical illness strikes, the financial and psychological burden could further drag you and your family down. AXA’s new CritiPartner Critical Illness Plan (CritiPartner) and promotions give your innovative protection and support during such important stage of life. From now till 31 Dec 2018, if you successfully apply for CritiPartner or other designated basic plans you stand a chance to enjoy some fabulous offers.
AXA Diabetes & Three-Highs Management Programme
“BetterMe by AXA” proudly presents to you for bringing you a healthier life.
- Year-long complimentary health management programme
- Diabetes management
- Three-Highs management (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high BMI)
- One-off 15% premium rebate
The program includes Joint Asia Diabetes Evaluation Programme (JADE®). JADE® is an integrated disease management system designed and developed by Asia Diabetes Foundation Limited (ADF) to provide body examinations and future risk reports.
The programme also provides dietary advice, physical training advice, health education and nurse consultation, with the aim to help you manage your health effectively.
Authorised by: Asia Diabetes Foundation Limited (JADE®)
Service provided by: GemVCare LimitedVIEW DETAILS
Highlights of CritiPartner Critical Illness Plan:
- Provides diversified protection including doubling benefit for minor illness due to Diabetes complications
- Provides comprehensive protection against 128 illnesses (62 major illnesses and 66 minor illnesses), extends its protection to benign condition critical surgeries
- Provides First-in-the-market Continuous Cancer Payout Benefit and the waiting period for recurrence, metastasis or continuation of Cancer under this benefit is greatly shortened to 1.5 years
- Provides multiple claims for Cancer, Heart Attack and Stroke
- Provides two added protection including Extra Coverage Benefit and First 20 Years Partner Coverage Benefit
Enjoy instant premium discount and fabulous health rewards! *
AXA “Double Delights” Programme
During the promotion period, if you successfully apply for any new designated critical illness protection insurance basic plan and its supplements (if applicable) or any new designated medical protection insurance basic plan and meet the required total annualised first year premium, you may enjoy 12% instant premium discount.
What’s more, if you successfully apply for a new designated critical illness protection insurance plan and a new designated medical protection insurance plan, you may also enjoy designated health reward for free at the Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital or Parkway Health Medical Centre in Central*.VIEW DETAILS
Up to 50% additional coverage of basic sum insured for major illness benefit for the first 20 policy years*
AXA “Prosperous 20 Extra Protection” Programme
During the promotion period, if you successfully apply for either HealthVital II Major Illness Plan or HealthSelect II Major Illness Plan together with Cancer Therapy Insurance II Supplement or Cancer And Stroke Therapy Insurance Supplement (with the option of applying additional designated supplements), you may enjoy up to 50% extra protection on basic sum insured for major illness benefit for the first 20 policy years*.
Critical Illness Protection
CritiPartner Critical Illness Plan
HealthVital II Major Illness Plan
HealthSelect II Major Illness Plan
*For details of the promotions, please refer to the relevant terms and conditions stated in the promotion leaflets.