Grand Heritage II allows you to capture and secure any market upside with the newly added feature - the terminal dividend lock-in option. Within 30 days from each policy anniversary starting from the 15th policy anniversary, you may apply¹ to transfer a certain percentage of the latest value of the terminal dividend² to your terminal dividend lock-in account. Interest may be credited on the value of the terminal dividend lock-in account at an interest rate as may be determined by the Company from time to time at its absolute discretion. The value of the terminal dividend lock-in account can be withdrawn in a lump sum³.
Lifelong wealth accumulation
with flexibility in cash-flow
for legacy planning
to match evolving needs
Grand Heritage II provides life protection giving you extra peace of mind throughout the benefit period. In the unfortunate event of death of the insured, the designated beneficiary will receive a death benefit.
Flexible settlement options for death benefit
To allow greater flexibility, you can choose to have the death benefit paid out in a lump sum or by regular instalments⁴.
Accessible cash with policy loans⁵
If you need access to emergency cash, you may apply for policy loans⁵ after the 1ˢᵗ policy year, subject to approval by the Company.
Conversion privilege to annuity plan
For your retirement planning purpose, starting from the 10ᵗʰ policy anniversary, you may convert the policy to any annuity plan of the Company then available, subject to the relevant requirements of such annuity plan and the Company’s approval.
Request an appointment with a financial consultant
Customer Hotline : (852) 2802 2812
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Except Public Holidays
1. Only one application can be made within a policy year. Application is subject to the Company’s approval and its prevailing administrative rules.
2. The amount which you may transfer to the terminal dividend lock-in account in a policy year (the “Lock-in Amount”) shall not be more than the maximum amount and shall not be less than the minimum amount as may be determined by the Company from time to time. Currently the maximum Lock-in Amount in a policy year is 10% of the latest value of the terminal dividend and the current minimum Lock-in Amount in a policy year is 1% of the latest value of the terminal dividend. The percentage of the latest value of the terminal dividend you apply to transfer to the terminal dividend lock-in account in a policy year is the “Exercised Rate”. The total of the Exercised Rates throughout all the policy years starting from the 15th policy anniversary shall not exceed the aggregate maximum lock-in rate, which is currently 60% of the terminal dividend and may be changed by the Company at its sole discretion from time to time.
3. No withdrawal from the terminal dividend lock-in account will be allowed if the amount of withdrawal is less than the minimum amount as may be determined by the Company from time to time.
4. If the payment by instalments option has been chosen, the death benefit will be paid by instalments at such regular intervals over a specified period of time to be agreed by the Company, with interest accrued on the balance of death benefit yet to be paid at an interest rate to be determined by the Company from time to time at its sole discretion, until the full amount of death benefit has been paid out.
5. The request for taking policy loan is subject to a minimum and a maximum amount requirements determined by the Company from time to time and the Company’s approval. Interest will be charged on policy loans. The Company shall have the discretion to determine or change the interest rate from time to time. If any policy loans and / or interest accrued are not repaid, they will be deducted from any benefits (including without limitation the death benefit) and any monies payable under the policy.
Information on this webpage is for reference only, and not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the policy contract for detailed terms and conditions. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.