What can Lifelong Care Partner Insurance do for you?
Ensure your quality of life against the unexpected
Early detectionGrasps the golden time of treatment
Financial assistance and support servicesHelps both the patient and the family relieve financial pressure and adjust to changes in life
Added protectionOffers additional financial support to the family
1. Early detectionGet early detection and timely treatment
- Allows early detection of potential health problems
- Grasps the golden time of treatment
2. Financial assistance and support servicesHelp you get back on your feet
- Lessens the financial strain faced by the patient and the family
- Helps maintain the quality of life for the patient
- Enables the patient to remain comfortably at home
- Creates a safer and more comfortable living environment for the patient to stay at home
- Relieves the stress of caregiving
3. Added protectionProtect your beloved family
- Offers additional financial support to the family
Digital Enrolment Process for easier access to insurance protection from home
In light of the continuing COVID-19 epidemic, we understand the utmost importance of safety and convenience for our customers. Both existing and new customers who are Hong Kong residents and currently in Hong Kong¹ can easily apply for Lifelong Care Partner Insurance from home through the Digital Enrolment System.
Our Financial Consultants will explain to customers about the products and documents over the phone, and collect documents via electronic means such as WhatsApp or email. Alternatively, customers can also choose to submit their applications by mail to cater for their different needs. For details, please click here.
* Source: Hong Kong Population Projections 2015-2064, Census and Statistics Department, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
** The total annualised first year premium of the Lifelong Care Partner Insurance supplement should reach designated amount. For details of the premium rebate, please refer to the terms and conditions stated in the AXA “Healthy Bonus” Programme promotional leaflet
¹ Remarks: The Digital Enrolment System is applicable to customer who fulfills the following conditions:
• Customer should be a Hong Kong Identity Card holder
• Customer lives in Hong Kong and the application should be signed in Hong Kong
• The new application is not to replace any existing life policy(ies)
• The customer decides to apply for relevant products, and does not require the Financial Consultant to provide product recommendations
• Due to outbreak of COVID-19, customer prefers not to have face-to-face sales interview
• No supplementary benefits to be attached to the application
Information on this webpage is for reference only, and not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the policy contract for detailed terms and conditions. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.