Tips for paying renewal premiums:
- Please settle payments within 3 working days before the payment due date.
- You can present the QR code printed on the Premium Notice to any Hong Kong Post Office to pay the premium by HKD cash / EPS / HKD crossed cheque / cashier order.
- The maximum limit for cash payments is HKD100,000 per policy on the same date.
- All crossed cheques or bank drafts should be made payable to “AXA CHINA REGION INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED”
- Cheque account holder name / cashier order purchaser name must match the name printed on the Premium Notice. If the payment is made by cashier order, please pay along with the receipt issued by the bank.
- Please keep the Hong Kong Post Office payment advice as the payment receipt.
Payment can be settled by:
- HKD Cash
- HKD Cheque / Cashier Order