4 options for you to choose from: 1-year renewable term, 5-year renewable term, 10-year renewable term and up to age 75
Privileged rates for non-smokers
Guaranteed convertibility to our specified insurance plan before age 70, without evidence of insurability
A wide range of supplements at your choice
Optional Additional Coverage
A contingency against unexpected financial expenses resulting from an accidentLearn more
Comprehensive financial assistance, along with supplementary benefits and flexible arrangements, to help you concentrate on recovery should a critical illness strike.Learn more
Comprehensive medical care whenever the need arisesLearn more
Digital Enrolment Process for easier access to insurance protection from home
In light of the continuing COVID-19 epidemic, we understand the utmost importance of safety and convenience for our customers. Both existing and new customers who are Hong Kong residents and currently in Hong Kong* can easily apply for Smart Elite Term / Smart Term from home through the Digital Enrolment System.
Our Financial Consultants will explain to customers about the products and documents over the phone, and collect documents via electronic means such as WhatsApp or email. Alternatively, customers can also choose to submit their applications by mail to cater for their different needs. For details, please click here.
*The Digital Enrolment System is applicable to customer who fulfills the following conditions:
• Customer should be a Hong Kong Identity Card holder
• Customer lives in Hong Kong and the application should be signed in Hong Kong
• The new application is not to replace any existing life policy(ies)
• The customer decides to apply for relevant products, and does not require the Financial Consultant to provide product recommendations
• Due to outbreak of COVID-19, customer prefers not to have face-to-face sales interview
• No supplementary benefits to be attached to the application
Information on this webpage is for reference only, and not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the policy contract for detailed terms and conditions. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.