SUPPORTING DOCUMENT(S) CHECKLIST
Please keep the original receipt(s) and other claim documentation for 6 months from the claim completion date. AXA reserves the right to request additional information/documentation to support each claim.
For Property Claim
- A Property Claim Form to complete with detailed description of the incident.
- Photos showing the extent of the damage; for burglary claims, provide photos that show entry and exit points of the premises
- The loss/damage report from relevant authorities e.g. the police, including the police report number and the address of police station (if applicable)
- Following supporting documents showing the value of the lost/damaged item(s)/cash:
- The repair receipt(s), in the case of a possible repair
- The purchase receipt(s) and replacement quotation(s)/receipt(s), in the case of a possible replacement
Remarks: Please keep all damaged property available for inspection by the insurers.
For Third Party Liability Claim
- A Third Party Liability Claim Form to complete with detailed description of the incident irrespective of a third-party settlement
- A copy of the internal incident report from building management. If possible, please also detail any remedial action taken after the incident
- Photos showing the scene of the accident and extent of third-party property damage and/or bodily injury, if possible
- Any third-party correspondence, summons or writs. Please note that any such correspondence should be forwarded to us immediately unanswered.
Remarks: No liability should be admitted or offered or promise of payment made to the third party without the approval from the insurer.