Watch the product video to see how the plan protects you from physical health and mental wellbeing, to beauty and maternity across different life stages.
Pink Medical Insurance Plan ("Pink Medical") - a holistic solution that brings women’s needs into focus, providing multidimensional female protection from young adulthood to menopause. With us by your side, you can confidently devote yourself to your family, your work and be a better self.
Regular woman check-ups¹˒² and gynaecology out-patient consultations²˒³ included in the plan, for the best protection
Fully included in the plan, you may undergo regular woman check-ups¹˒², including bedside pelvic ultrasound and pap smear through our network service providers²˒⁴. Moreover, the plan helps you navigate any health challenges that may arise, with our network gynaecologists²˒⁴˒⁵ for covered gynaecological concerns⁶, with a number of gynaecology consultations fully included in the plan, and a range of gynaecological treatments which copayment needed.
Healthcare you can trust at high-quality network service providers²˒⁴
Enjoy direct access to high-quality medical services through our network service providers²˒⁴ including HKSH Medical Group and CUHK Medical Clinic Limited.
Woman cancer benefit⁷ to reduce your financial burden
Pink Medical offers extra financial support in case you are unfortunately diagnosed with a covered carcinoma in situ/cancer of the breast, uterine cervix, uterus, ovary, fallopian tube, vagina or vulva.
Radiate beauty from inside out with a series of unique value-added services²˒⁸
To help you look and feel your best every day, you are eligible to access the full suite of value-added services²˒⁸ including the first-in-market discount offers on cosmetic treatments, refractive surgery and fertility solution, as well as maternity care. For details of these exclusive benefits, please refer to the relevant leaflet.
Holistic wellness platform for self-care that suits your schedule
You can learn about common health problems, better manage your health, as well as uplifting your mood and relax anytime anywhere through our Emma by AXA app.
From now until 27 September 2022, AXA Hong Kong and Macau will donate 5% of the 1st year’s premium of each issued policy of Pink Medical to Hong Kong Cancer Fund, for raising awareness of cancer prevention as well as supporting its free cancer care services for cancer patients.
Network Service Providers
- HKSH Medical Group
- CUHK Medical Clinic Limited
Designated Service Providers for Value-added Services
- HKSH Medical Group
- Pedder Medical Aesthetic Centre
- Champion Eye & Refractive Surgery Centre
Emma by AXA App and Portal* is your all-in-one insurance & health services platform, making your interactions with us easier and faster. You can now have our full support anytime, anywhere to keep your life always in check.
*Exclusive to Individual Life, Medical & Investment Policyholders
AXA BetterMe** is a holistic wellness platform with a comprehensive suite of programmes and services covering physical wellness support, mental wellbeing support and chronic disease management.
Access your personalised services under ‘My Privileges’ on Emma by AXA, and equip yourself to become stronger and more resilient, thus you can always get prepared and rise to any occasion with confidence and become a #BetterMe.
**Exclusive for Certain Eligible Policyholders
From now until 31 October 2020, if you successfully apply for a new basic plan / supplement of Pink Medical Insurance Plan and satisfy other applicable requirements, you may enjoy 3.5 months’ premium discount* on each eligible basic plan/ supplement.
What’s more? If you successfully apply for a new Designated Medical Basic plan together with the supplement of Pink Medical Insurance Plan and satisfy other applicable requirements, you may enjoy a total sum of 7 months’ premium discount on each eligible supplement on Pink Medical Insurance Plan.
* For details, please refer to the relevant promotion leaflet. Terms and conditions apply.
Request an appointment with a financial consultant
Customer Hotline : (852) 2802 2812
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Except Public Holidays
1. The woman check-up includes the following major items: (a) gynaecology consultation; (b) blood pressure measurement; (c) urine dipstick; (d) breast examination; (e) bedside pelvic ultrasound and (f) pap smear. Insured may enjoy the first woman check-up after the first policy anniversary provided that the policy is in force. Insured may enjoy the regular woman check-up once every two policy years after the first policy anniversary.
2. The following services are provided by third party service providers, including but not limited to network gynaecologists and network service providers, which are independent contractors and are not agents or servants of AXA:
- gynaecology out-patient consultation;
- gynaecology follow-up tele-consultation;
- gynaecology treatment and medication;
- woman check-up;
- value-added services
AXA shall not be held responsible for or liable to the owner or the insured for anything in relation to such services provided by the third party service provider(s) and shall not be responsible for any act or failure to act on the part of the third party service provider(s). AXA makes no representation, warranty or undertaking as to the availability, quality and suitability of the services and shall not be liable to the owner and/or the insured in any respect of any loss, damage, expense, suit, action or proceeding suffered or incurred by the owner and/or the insured, whether directly or indirectly, arising from or in connection with the services provided or advice given by any of the third party service providers or its agents or servants. AXA reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of such services from time to time without prior notice. Prior reservation is required for all services.
3. The first gynaecology consultation for each covered gynaecological condition must be done face-to-face. Follow-up tele-consultation by a network gynaecologist may be made available to the insured who is physically present in Hong Kong and suffering from a covered gynaecological condition provided that the insured has attended a face-to-face gynaecology out-patient consultation and that the attending network gynaecologist considers such tele-consultation medically necessary and suitable for the insured. If the total number of consultation visits exceed 8 times per policy year, the owner agrees to reimburse the Company in full for the shortfall within 15 days of receipt of a shortfall advice from the Company. For the avoidance of doubt, each of the gynaecology out-patient consultation and the gynaecology follow-up tele-consultation shall cover the consultation fee but shall not cover any cost of gynaecology treatments and/or medications.
4 The list of network gynaecologists and the list of network service providers are subject to change from time to time at AXA’s sole discretion without prior notice. For the list of network service providers, please see the list above under “Network Service Providers”.
5. The amount of copayment per visit shall be the higher of i) 30% of the eligible expense, or ii) eligible expense minus the maximum cover of HKD50,000 / USD6,250. For the avoidance of doubt, the gynaecology treatment and medication prescribed by the attending network gynaecologist and associated with such consultation covered under benefit item 1) and benefit item 2), shall be subject to the per visit limit as set out in the benefit schedule under the policy.
6. For the list of covered gynaecological concerns, please refer to the “Health tips” section in the product brochure.
7. The benefit will be paid per policy when the insured is diagnosed with a covered carcinoma-in-situ/cancer of the breast, uterine cervix, uterus, ovary, fallopian tube, vagina or vulva only. This benefit will be terminated automatically once it is paid.
8. The discount offers of value-added service cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by AXA or its affiliates or any other service providers unless otherwise specified and may be changed by such third party service providers from time to time without notice. AXA reserves the right to change the services or third party service providers without giving prior notice.
Information on this webpage is for reference only, and is not intended to be a complete description of the applicable terms and conditions. Please refer to the product brochure and policy contract for detailed terms and benefits. You should not purchase a policy based on the information on this website alone.