Being your trusted lifelong partner, AXA is always here for you when times get tough. We are pleased to present you the CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan, providing you comprehensive protection against health challenge, so you can look forward to a secure future, hand in hand with your loved ones. Being your trusted lifelong partner, we are pleased to present you these fabulous offers. Act now to get free consultation!
AXA's “Wonderful Year” Programme
AXA is always there to serve you and we are thrilled to present the AXA “Wonderful Year” Programme, providing you and your beloved our signature health, critical illness protection and savings plans.
From now until 30 April 2020, if you successfully apply for a CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan which meets the required annualised first year premium and other requirements#, you may enjoy 2 months’ premium discount*!View Details
Offer you financial support when most needed
CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan gives you an all-round protection against Cancer, including the lump sum cash benefit, as well as additional monthly payouts for Stage III or Stage IV Cancer patients, which allows patients to focus on a speedy healing journey.
The plan also provides a Caregiver Benefit with monthly payouts for parents^ as income, which allows them to take time away from work and to provide care to their insured child who is suffering from a major illness.
Highlights of CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan:
- Provides diversified protection against 131 illnesses (62 major illnesses and 69 minor illnesses)
- Monthly payouts for Cancer patients as income replacement for up to 4 years
- Immediate Support Benefit with additional monthly payouts for Stage III or Stage IV Cancer patients for up to 17 months
- Monthly payouts up to 17 months for parents^ to provide care to their insured child suffering from major illnesses
- Multiple claims for Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke and other major illnesses, total coverage up to 900% of the sum insured
*Terms and conditions apply. For details of the premium discount and relevant promotion, please refer to the AXA “Wonderful Year” Programme leaflet for details.
^Applies to a parent who is a policy owner only. Terms and conditions apply.
#The CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan must have a premium payment term of 20 or 25 years with annualised first year premium of at least HKD 15,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency). Annual payment mode must be selected for such plan.
For product details, please refer to the product brochure, proposal and policy contract for details.