Free health check-up
What does this programme provide?
We have partnered with Mannings to provide different health related offers for you to understand your health condition.
The offers include:
1. Four free health check-ups (including blood pressure, body weight and body height measurement)
2. Dietician consultation (no less than 30 minutes)
3. A HKD50 Mannings gift voucher upon the completion of the first health check-up
HKD50 Mannings gift voucher
Professional dietitian advice
Who is eligible for the service?
Policy holders of the following policies:
- Healthelite Critical Illness Insurance
- Critipartner Plus Critical Illness Plan
- Critipartner Critical Illness Plan
- Healthvital Major Illness Insurance II
- Healthselect Major Illness Insurance II
- Global Elite Health Plan I
- Global Elite Health Plan II
- AXA Wiseguard Pro Medical Insurance Plan
- AXA Wiseguard Medical Insurance Plan
- Medipartner Health Plan
- Smart Medicare
How to access the service?
Download Emma by AXA app
Register your account and click "Mannings Health Collaboration" in "Your Privileges"
Click "Make An Appointment" and fill in the appointment details
You will receive an appointment record email
Manning's pharmacist will contact you in 1-2 working days to confirm your booking
Enjoy the check up at selected Manning's store with your confirmation email
Discover some of the eligible products
Under the Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (“VHIS”), AXA brings you “AXA WiseGuard Pro Medical Insurance Plan”, “AXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan” and “Smart Medicare”, providing you comprehensive and flexible protection. If you successfully apply for “AXA WiseGuard Pro Medical Insurance Plan”, you may enjoy 2 months’ premium rebate#!
CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan (“CritiPartner Plus”) provides diversified protection against 131 illnesses up to age 100¹ of the insured. Brand new features include strengthened protection for Late Stage Cancer patients and enhanced support for caregivers and children.
Let our team of professionals explain more to you
Learn more on our insurance and health services
Name of Company: AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited
Company Registration Number: 00014
Effective Date of Registration: 28 February 2019
Name of Company: AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited
Company Registration Number: 00033
Effective Date of Registration: 28 February 2019
# Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the relevant product brochure, promotion leaflets.
* The premiums are calculated with reference to a number of factors including but not limited to the gender, residency and risk class of the insured person at the time of policy issuance. Premiums are not guaranteed and may be changed by the Company at any of the policy anniversaries.
The premiums and benefits shown above are based on AXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan; Regular benefit level of Smart Medicare; Standard benefit level with HKD30,000 annual deductible for MediPartner Health Plan; and Standard benefit level with area of cover in Asia and HKD40,000 annual deductible for Global Elite II Health Plan.
The premiums displayed above are for basic plan and are calculated based on insured person with residency in Hong Kong or Macau. The monthly premiums for AXA WiseGuard Medical Insurance Plan, Smart Medicare and MediPartner Health Plan are calculated using applicable premium modal factor. The monthly premium modal factor for a basic plan is 0.09. The monthly premium for Global Elite II Health Plan is calculated by dividing the annual premium by 12. Global Elite II Health Plan currently only offers annual payment mode, the premium showed above is for illustration purpose.
The premiums calculated are for reference only and the actual amount may be different from those illustrated. For product details, please refer to the relevant proposals, product brochures and policy contracts.
Age selected shall be based on the age of the insured person on his or her last birthday.
All premiums shown above are calculated based on basic plan and a 18-year-old non-smoking male insured person and residency in Hong Kong or Macau.
The above medical insurance products are underwritten by AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) / AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited (collectively, the “Company”).
^ The premiums shown for CritiPartner Plus Critical Illness Plan and CritiPartner Critical Illness Plan are calculated based on HKD 500,000 basic sum insured with monthly premium payment mode. All premiums shown above are calculated based on a 18-year-old non-smoking male insured with nationality and residency in Hong Kong or Macau. The premiums calculated are for reference only and the actual amounts may be different from those illustrated. The premium is calculated with reference to a number of factors including but not limited to the age, gender, smoking habit and risk class of the insured at the time of policy issuance. Premium rates are not guaranteed and may be changed by the Company at any of the policy anniversaries. Age shall be based on the age of the insured on his or her last birthday.
¹ “Age 100” / “age 85” / “age 25” / “age 18” refers to the policy anniversary no or immediately following the insured’s 100ᵗʰ / 85ᵗʰ / 25ᵗʰ / 18ᵗʰ birthday, whichever is eariler.
Terms and Conditions of "AXA Mannings Health Collaboration Programme"
1. "AXA Mannings Health Collaboration Programme" (the "Programme") is offered by AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)/AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited (collectively "AXA"), subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. This Programme is only applicable to a customer who successfully submits a completed application and issued a policy for the following designated basic plans/supplements/riders:
Healthelite Critical Illness Insurance
Critipartner Plus Critical Illness Plan
Critipartner Critical Illness Plan
Healthvital Major Illness Insurance II
Healthselect Major Illness Insurance II
Global Elite Health Plan I
Global Elite Health Plan II
AXA Wiseguard Pro Medical Insurance Plan
AXA Wiseguard Medical Insurance Plan
Medipartner Health Plan
(Basic plan or supplement for the policies satisfying clause 2 above is hereinafter referred to as "Eligible Policy/Eligible Supplement")
3. An Eligible Policy/Eligible Supplement that has met the requirements as set out in clause 2 above may be entitled to participate in the Programme.
4. The Programme consists of the following:
a. Four visits to designated Mannings' stores for basic health check-up (including blood pressure, body weight and body height measurement) and consultation on use of medication and lifestyle recommendation. The basic health check-up and the consultation will be conducted by a pharmacist upon presentation of the relevant Programme's voucher and the AXA medical card; and
b. HKD50 Mannings gift voucher will be offered upon the completion of the first basic health check-up with blood pressure, body weight and body height measurement; and
c. A dietician consultation of no less than 30 minutes at designated Mannings' store if it is clinically indicated by the pharmacist after the basic health check-up that such referral is appropriate. Customers must meet one of the following criteria for referral to the dietician consultation:
• BMI equal to or more than 23; or
• Unsatisfactory diabetes, hypertension, gout or lipid control as commented by attending doctor; or
• Increasing dose of medication for the treatment of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, gout and hyperlipidemia; or
• Customers not previously received dietary consultation; or
• Other indications as agreed between AXA and Mannings.
5. Services under the Programme are only available to the insured person of the Eligible Policy/Eligible Supplement and will cease to be available once the Eligible Policy/Eligible Supplement is not in effect.
6. Customers must make an appointment for the basic health check-up at least 24 hours in advance, by calling Mannings' store pharmacy hotline[AP1] /requesting an appointment on Emma by AXA within 1 year from the Eligible Policy/Eligible Supplement issue date. Customers should wait for the confirmation via call from Mannings for the appointment of basic health check-up and bring the appointment email with their identify document on the day of appointment to redeem the service. For the appointment of dietician consultation, the dietician will call customers after receiving referral from the pharmacist.
7. This Programme is not applicable to companies as policy holders.
8. This Programme's vouchers can be used in conjunction with other promotional offers by AXA unless otherwise specified.
9. This Programme's vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
10. Customers are responsible for the safe custody of the Programme's vouchers and no Programme's voucher will be reissued in any circumstances.
11. AXA is not the supplier of the services under the Programme and shall have no obligation or liability whatsoever in relation thereto, including but not limited to their quality or fitness, supply or service. Any disputes arising from the services under the Programme shall be resolved between customers and the supplier directly.
12. AXA reserves the right to alter or terminate the Programme (in whole or in part) and/or amend the relevant terms and conditions of the Programme at any time without prior notice. An application for any policy and/or supplement under the Programme previously approved will not be affected by subsequent alteration or termination of the Programme and/or amendments to its terms and conditions.
13. These terms and conditions contain general information only. They do not constitute any offer for a basic plan or supplement. For detailed terms, conditions and exclusions of the relevant basic plan and supplement, please refer to the relevant proposals, product brochures and policy contracts.
14. The eligibility of participation in the Programme is not guaranteed and is subject to AXA's approval. In case of any dispute, the decision of AXA shall be final and conclusive.
Note: The word and expression “supplement” shown in this terms and conditions shall carry the same meanings as “rider” (where applicable) stated in the policy contract.
If you do not wish to receive promotional or direct marketing materials from AXA, please inform Data Privacy Officer, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability)/AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, Suite 2001, 20/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. AXA shall, without charge to you, ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing activities.
(Only for use in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region)
[AP1]Call hotline or can make appointment through EMMA?